Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti with 12 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti:
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef.
- 3-4 cups heavy cream.
- 6 oz mushroom diced.
- 1 medium onion chopped fine.
- 6 tbsp butter.
- 6 tbsp flour.
- 1 pkg manicotti pasta.
- 2 egg yolk.
- 2 tsp olive oil.
- 2 cups mozzarella.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti:
- Cook manicotti acording to package. Run cool water over it to cool quickly.
- In a large skillet cook onion and mushroom with the olive oil. Add ground beef when liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Drain and set aside..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, whisk in flour until incorporated then stir in cream slowly. (3 cups is plenty but if you like it extra creamy use the fourth) Let thicken a bit..
- Add 2/3 sauce to beef mixture along with egg yolk 2/3 of the mozzarella, set the rest aside..
- A reminder to let the pasta and filling cool before trying to stuff it. It will heat back up in the oven..
- Stuff manicotti with beef mixture and lay out in baking pan. Pour remaining sauce over them. (You may need to add a bit of milk over medium heat to thin it out a bit if it has cooled) Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden. Let set for 5 minutes and serve..