Creamy Broccoli soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Broccoli soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Broccoli soup with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Broccoli soup:
- 1 chicken breast with bone.
- 4 bouillon cubes.
- 1 onion, diced.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped up.
- 2 carrots, diced.
- 3 small potatoes, cubed.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 2 tbsp butter.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (or more).
- To taste salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Broccoli soup:
- Put chicken breast into a large pot filled with water so that the chicken is completely covered, bring to boil and cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Dice onions and add to the broth.
- Remove chicken from broth and pull meat from bone, add the meat back to the broth..
- Chop broccoli, potatoes and carrots, add to the broth, cook until vegetables are tender..
- Add in cheese, butter and heavy cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.