Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜 - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜 with 15 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜:
- 3 cans(14.5 ounce) low sodium chicken broth.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 can (15.5 ounce) small white beans, undrained.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon tarragon leaves.
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies.
- 2 cups egg noodles.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 2 cups Bisquick mix.
- 2/3 cup milk.
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Cheesy Dumpling Soup 🍜:
- In a large pot heat up margarine or butter.......
- Add chopped onion, sauté for several minutes, then add minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Now add your chicken broth, small white beans, black pepper, tarragon leaves, mixed veggies and egg noodles, boil until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes......
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix together the Bisquick mix, milk,parsley flakes and cheeses, put bowl off to the side.....If mixture is too dry add more milk until it reaches a dough like consistency.......
- When egg noodles are tender add your heavy cream, turn heat down to low and stir for several more minutes........
- Now add your Bisquick mix to soup, using a large spoon to drop mixture onto the top of the soup, continue to add mix until all mixture is on top of soup, cook for 10 minutes uncovered........
- Now cover pot and cook for another 10 minutes....... 😋.
- Stir slightly when done, ladle soup into a bowl and enjoy 😉!!!!.