Creamy Chicken and rice soup - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken and rice soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken and rice soup with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken and rice soup:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 1/2 c white rice.
- 7 c water.
- 1 large can cream of chicken.
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes.
- 1 can carrots.
- 1-2 c grated cheese.
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken and rice soup:
- Boil chicken breast with 1 or 2 bouillon cubes..
- While chicken is cooking open and drain carrots. With a fork, mash carrots into small pieces. (Optional: my kids don't like big chunks of carrots.).
- When chicken is done remove from water. In the water add the carrots remaining bouillon cubes and cook until the cubes are completely dissolved. Add a teaspoon of garlic powder a teaspoon of onion powder and 1-2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Add water and rice, cook until rice is done.
- Meanwhile, cube up or shred chicken.
- When rice is done add chicken, cream of chicken. And cheese salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and let stand 10-20 minutes. The rice will swell and soup thicken..