Creamy Chicken Creole - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken Creole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken Creole with 15 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken Creole:
- cubes Chicken breast cut into.
- Green and Red bell pepper.
- halves Potato marbles cut into.
- Red Onion.
- Liver spread.
- 1/4 cup green peas.
- Spanish Paprika.
- Sesame seeds.
- cubes Chayote cut into.
- 1 medium size carrot.
- 1/2 cup full cream milk.
- Toasted garlic.
- 1 tsp pepper and salt to taste.
- 1 tsp brown sugar.
- Olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken Creole:
- Wash all veggies. Cut the chayote, carrots, red and green bell pepper into cubes..
- Add oil in a pan and cubes chicken in garlic and onions for 5 mins.
- Add the potatoes, chayote and carrots sauté and then pour in the milk. Let it simmer for 10 minutes until veggies and chicken are cooked..
- Add the liver spread, simmer for 3 minutes then add the red and green bell pepper, salt, paprika, pepper, and sugar to taste..
- Add the green peas and sesame seeds, simmer for another 5 minutes. Great with hot rice! Serve!.