Creamy Jalapeño soup - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Jalapeño soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Jalapeño soup with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Jalapeño soup:
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 1 yellow onion, diced.
- 2 jalapeños, diced.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream.
- 2 Cups chicken broth.
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Jalapeño soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium- high heat until glistening. Saute onions and jalapeños until soft and onions are translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and saute on other 1 minute..
- Reduce heat to low. Add in cream cheese and heavy cream. Cook until cream cheese is completely melted..
- Slowly add shredded cheddar cheese stirring until melted and creamy..
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Top with more cheese and cilantro. (suggestion) And bacon to taste..