Creamy potato&chicken soup - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy potato&chicken soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite comfort food in my household. One of my go-to soup recipes and a reader favorite! It's such a creamy and comforting soup. Just be sure not to leave off the cheddar and bacon (or ham), they add lots of flavor!
Creamy Potato Soup - AMAZING simple comfort food made without cream-of-anything soups. Carrots, onions, potatoes, celery, bacon, butter, flour, milk. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the Hands down, this is my favorite creamy potato salad recipe (and so many of our readers agree, just read the reviews).
You can cook Creamy potato&chicken soup with 7 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy potato&chicken soup:
- 2 large potatoes.
- 1 medium onion.
- 1/4-1/2 a chicken breast.
- Thyme, salt and black pepper.
- 1 tbls butter, 1 tbls of vegetable oil.
- Fresh cream.
Creamy Potato Gratin - Guaranteed to be everyone's favorite side dish, for dinners or holidays! I'll take any excuse to make the cheesiest, creamiest, richest potato gratin. The most flavorful creamy potato salad recipe! This potato salad is loaded with fresh cucumber and We sure love potatoes around here and we sure get creative!
Step by step how to cook Creamy potato&chicken soup:
- Chopp 2 large potatoes and an onion into a soup pot and add the chicken breast.
- Add 1 table spoon of butter, 1 tbls of oil 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper and thyme.
- Stir fry it for as long as possible (careful to not burn the onion) keep stirring on a low heat for at least 10mn or 15mn.
- Add over half a liter of water or chicken broth or vegetable broth (your choice).
- Let simmer on a low heat for 25mn until the vegies absorbs most of the broth.
- Remove from the stove and, remove the chicken breast,.
- Add your cheese of choice,(i used regular white cheese for toast) and a cup of fresh cream and mix till smooth.
- Cut the chicken breast in slices or in cubes and add it back to the soup, and serve!.
It's no wonder some of our most. There's no creamy dressing on a vinegar-based potato salad like Dill Potato Salad. This type of salad is quite different from the one with a creamy base, but it is also served cold. When the potatoes are tender, stir in the fried leeks, heavy cream and bacon. Stir to blend and remove from heat.