Creamy Potato Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Potato Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Potato Soup with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Potato Soup:
- 16 Medium Potatoes.
- 2 TB Butter.
- 4 tsp Garlic Puree.
- 2 medium onions.
- 6 cups Chicken Broth.
- 1 cup Milk.
- 2 Cups Old Cheddar Cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Potato Soup:
- Sautee the onions and garlic puree with the 2 TB of butter in a large soup pot. Sautee the onions until they are translucent. Be sure not to burn them!.
- While sauteeing the onions, cube the potatoes..
- Add the potatoes and 6 cups of chicken broth to the sauteed onions and boil over a medium-high heat until potatoes are cooked through. (Approx 15 minutes).
- Once the potatoes are soft and completely cooked through, blend the mixture. (I use an emersion blender as it is easy to keep it in the same pot)..
- Mix in the milk and cheese..
- Serve. You can add grated cheese and bacon on top of the soup for extra yumminess!.