Double layer upside down pineapple cake. - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Double layer upside down pineapple cake.! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! This is our decadently delicious Double Layer Pineapple Upside Down Cake. If you love upside down cake, you can't resist this one. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. Pineapple upside down cake is one of my favorite cakes for summer.
The caramelized brown sugar that coats the top compliments the tangy pineapple slices as if they were made for each other. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a triple dose of old-fashioned buttery, melt-in your-mouth pineapple upside-down cake layered with homemade cinnamon vanilla whipped cream. Carrot Cake Donuts with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can cook Double layer upside down pineapple cake. with 12 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Double layer upside down pineapple cake.:
- 1 can pineapple slices.
- 1 cup of reserved pineapple juice.
- 1 stick of butter.
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- 4 eggs.
- 1 box of duncan hines pineapple cake mix.
- 1 For the frosting.
- 1 stick of butter.
- 1 pack of cream cheese.
- 1 tbsp of vanilla paste.
- 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- 1 cup of coconut flakes.
Invert the cakes onto a wire rack until they are completely cool. Stack one cake on top of the other to create your double layer masterpiece. While the bottoms of the cake pans are still warm to the touch, invert the layer with the crushed pineapple out onto a serving dish, then gently invert the layer with the pineapple rings on top of it for a dazzling two layer pineapple. Easy pineapple upside down layer cake recipe
Step by step how to cook Double layer upside down pineapple cake.:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and pour evenly in 2 8 inch pans. Put a half cup of packed brown sugar in each pan. Make sure it covers the entire bottom of pan..
- Place 5 pineapple rings in each pan on top of the sugar..
- In another bowl mix the duncan hines cake mix with the eggs, pineapple juice, and vegetable oil for about 2 mins. Spread evenly amongst the 2 pans. Put in oven for about 35 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let the cakes cool for about 10 mins before you flip them over on a wire rack. Once cooled put one cake on top of the other..
- To make the butter cream cheese frosting blend the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the vanilla paste. Then add a half of cup of powdered sugar at a time. Blend on medium spend until everything is mixed..
- Put the frosting on the sides of the cake. To add some texture you can either put some coconut on top of the frosting or some crushed walnuts. I put coconut since it goes well with pineapple..
Welcome to The Little Blog of Vegan. Delicious Vegan cakes, bakes and all things delicious. Recipe with video instructions: Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a firm family favourite. We've combined the classic with an awesome. This post may contain affiliate links.