Easy Monterey Pork Sisig - . Today I am sharing this Easy Monterey Pork Sisig! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Easy Monterey Pork Sisig with 3 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy Monterey Pork Sisig:
- 1 packages Monterey Pork Sisig.
- 1 medium Onion.
- 5 head Calamansi.
Step by step how to cook Easy Monterey Pork Sisig:
- Thaw the Pork Sisig inside the refrigerator to preserve the flavor..
- No need to use oil. Just empty pack contents to a frying pan a leave in Medium to High heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add medium onions, minced, then sautee until onions mixed well with pork sisig. Leave for another 5 minutes..
- Add umami to add flavor..
- Cook until desired crispness is achieved..
- Best served on a pre-heated sizzling plate. Add raw egg as desired and squeeze in calamansi to balance the taste. Add chili pepper (optional) and spring onions for garnish..