Famous Chicken Adobo - . Today I am sharing this Famous Chicken Adobo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Famous Chicken Adobo with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Famous Chicken Adobo:
- 1 whole chicken cut up.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce.
- 3/4 cup vinegar.
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce.
- 3/4 cup sprite.
- 10 cloves garlic crushed.
- 1 small onion chopped.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 1/2 tbsp peppercorn.
- 5 pcs bay leaves (optional).
Step by step how to cook Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Take a whole chicken and cut it up in serving size pieces.
- Take a large wok or skillet and heat up oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until brownish. Should take about 3-4 minutes depending on how high your heat is.
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is fully brown on both sides.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sprite, peppercorn and bay leave and let it simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquids have been absorbed to your desired amount.
- Best served with white rice. Enjoy!.