Filipino Sweet Spaghetti - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Filipino Sweet Spaghetti! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Filipino Sweet Spaghetti with 19 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Filipino Sweet Spaghetti:
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles.
- 1 1b lean ground beef.
- 1 pack red Filipino hot dog sliced.
- 1 can large tomato sauce.
- 1 can small tomato paste.
- 3 small very ripe tomatoes.
- 2 medium red bell pepper sliced.
- 1 cup mushrooms.
- 2 small onions chopped.
- 1 head garlic minced.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- 1 large bottle of jufran banana sauce.
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 1/4 tbsp chili pepper.
- 1/4 tbsp paprika.
- 1/8 stick butter.
- 1 cup water (optional).
- Add salt as necessary for taste but not required.
Step by step how to cook Filipino Sweet Spaghetti:
- Put 5 cups of water in a pasta pot and boil one bag or box of spaghetti noodles adding 1/8 stick of butter so the noodles won't stick together. Make sure u don't over cook the noodles. Drain when cooked and set aside.
- Cut all tomatoes and red peppers, hot dogs, mushrooms and set aside.
- Take a large pot add oil and heat then sauté garlic and onions together.
- Add ground beef and sauté until meat is brown in color then add hot dogs.
- Add tomatoes, red pepper, and mushrooms and cooks for 5-8 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste and jufran sauce and stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, paprika, and chili powder and stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add water if necessary and taste. Stir and cook for 15 more minutes then let it sit and simmer on low heat for 10 more minutes.
- Add sauce to noodles! Beat with some cheese! Enjoy!.