Fondant Recipe - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Fondant Recipe! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Fondant Recipe with 8 Ingredients and 12 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fondant Recipe:
- 1 kg icing sugar.
- 10 tablespoon cold water.
- 1 tablespoons CMC.
- 2 tablespoon gelatine.
- 1 tablespoon glucose.
- Half tablespoons glycerin.
Step by step how to cook Fondant Recipe:
- Sieve your icing sugar, add the CMC and set aside.
- Add the 10 tablespoons water in a stainless bowl, add the gelatine to melt and whisk with a spoon.
- Place the bowl on heat, add the glucose, keep turning to avoid boiling.
- Add the glycerin.
- Remove from heat..
- Gradually add the mixture to the sieved icing sugar and work with your hands..
- Work the fondant within a short time. The fondant should be elastic and soft..
- Rub crisco on your palm to avoid sticking of the fondant.
- Add any colouring of your choice and keep in an airtight container for later use..
- If the fondant stiffens before use, gradually add little crisco oil or little water to soften as desired..
- And use cornstarch to role out fondant instead of icing sugar to avoid cracks from excess icing sugar on the fondant..
- You can also role out fondant using crisco. It gives a smooth finishing to the fondant..