Fruit Pizza - . Today I am sharing this Fruit Pizza! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Fruit Pizza with 7 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fruit Pizza:
- 2 packages premade sugar cookie dough.
- 8 oz cream cheese.
- 1/4 cup butter.
- 2 cup powdered sugar.
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk or cream.
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- 1 mixture if sliced fruit whatever you like.
Step by step how to cook Fruit Pizza:
- I used premade dough but you can use your own recipe. Slice the dough and start arranging it in a circle on your pizza pan..
- Press it into a circle Like a pizza crust.
- Cook it at 350 for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool at room temp for at least 20 minutes. To speed up the process you can cool it in the fridge for the second half on the 20 minutes..
- And the softened cream cheese and the butter into the mixing bowl and blend together for about two minutes..
- Then add the powdered sugar and milk and continue to mix..
- Add the vanilla and blend until you get a smooth frosting like consistency.
- Spread over your cookie crust and smooth it over until even..
- Add your sliced fruit and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.