Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp with 4 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp:
- 1 lb shrimp.
- 1/3 c soy sauce.
- 1/4 c sugar.
- 5 cloves garlic; chopped.
Step by step how to cook Grandma Nelia’s Weeknight Shrimp:
- Wash the shrimp. Chop your garlic..
- Add some oil to the pan and stir fry the garlic until fragrant ~3 minutes on medium heat..
- Add in the shrimp and keep sautéing on medium heat until all the shrimp turns orange..
- Pour in the soy sauce, sugar, and ~1/4c water..
- Adjust the ingredients as needed. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and some veggies. Enjoy!.