Irish potatoes and pasta in scrambled eggs - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Irish potatoes and pasta in scrambled eggs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and cheese; set aside. Preparing a delicious scrambled eggs with potato dish is very simple and speedy. The first step is to prepare the potatoes: so start to peel them with a vegetable peeler or knife and then wash them under running tap water to remove any debris. Then cut the potatoes into slices or small thin pieces, about. Nothing like Scrambled Eggs and Potatoes on a Sunday morning.
Want to make your significant other happy? This Scrambled Eggs and Potatoes is not only delicious but good for you. It is the perfect blend of falvor and health.
You can cook Irish potatoes and pasta in scrambled eggs with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Irish potatoes and pasta in scrambled eggs:
- Irish potatoes (depends on the number you are cooking for).
- Pasta (I used Santa Lucia).
- Eggs (I used 6).
- Chilli flecks.
- Other spices of your choice.
Add onions to the pan, and cook until both the potatoes and onions are golden brown and tender. Whisk eggs together in a medium size bowl, and pour over potatoes. Enjoy this hearty egg scramble made with potato and bacon - a delightful meal. MORE+ LESS Pour egg mixture into skillet.
Step by step how to cook Irish potatoes and pasta in scrambled eggs:
- Boil pasta..it should be half done and set aside. Boil Irish and also set aside. Chop your tomatoes and all the others and set aside..
- Fry onions to golden brown add in all the others ie tomatoes break your eggs and set aside.
- After 5mins of tomatoes cooking...add in the eggs and let it simmer for few minutes as you stir through and when the eggs start forming particles add the potatoes.
- Give it afew mins and add the drained pasta too... stir through to combine everything evenly and let it cook for 5mins and serve as preferred....
As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with metal spatula so that thin, uncooked portion can flow to bottom. For the scrambled eggs with peppers, tomatoes and potatoes. Remove from the heat, and set aside. Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium heat in a large, heavy nonstick skillet. No nutrition or calorie comments found.