LuBella's Pizza Dough - . Today I am sharing this LuBella's Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook LuBella's Pizza Dough with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for LuBella's Pizza Dough:
- 3 cup Flour.
- 2 1/4 tsp dry yeast.
- 2 tbsp I use extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 cup Very Warm Water.
- 1 tbsp Sugar.
- 1 tsp salt.
Step by step how to cook LuBella's Pizza Dough:
- Mix: yeast, salt, sugar in bowl of water mix well let stand 10 mins till yeast bubbles.
- When yeast is ready add flour and begin to mix.
- Continue to mix until dough starts getting sticky, take out of bowl and knead for approx. 10 mins..
- Add flour if needed, form dough into a ball and roll and seal bottom to a point..
- Push down to seal place in a round container and place a towel over it in a warm dry area let rise 1 hour until dough has doubled in size..
- Now your dough is ready to be stretched and begin forming your crust...have fun.....