Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup - . Today I am sharing this Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup with 10 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup:
- 2 can 15oz each white hominy.
- 1 envelope 1.25oz white chicken chili seasoning, mccormick.
- 1 can 7oz. diced green chiles,.
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapenos.
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions.
- 1/2 cup silver tequila, jose cuervo.
- 3 cup low-sodium chicken broth.
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
- 1 salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin cut into bite size pieces.
Step by step how to cook Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup:
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except cilantro and salt and pepper, mix thoroughly..
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours..
- Stir in cilantro and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve hot..