Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters with 23 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters:
- ● For The Fresh Shucked Oysters.
- 8 EX LG Raw Oysters On The Half Shell [whole hand sized].
- ● For The Pico de Gallo.
- 1 LG EX Firm Fine Minced Tomato [de-seeded].
- 2 LG Fine Minced Jalapeños [de-seeded].
- 2 LG Fine Minced Habeneros [de-seeded].
- 1/2 Cup Fine Minced Red Green Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers.
- 1 Lime Juiced [+ reserves for finish].
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Fine Minced Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- 1/3 Cup Fine Minced Red Onion.
- 1/3 Cup Fine Minced Vidalia Onion.
- 1 tbsp Hot Red Salsa.
- 4 Cloves Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder.
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin.
- ● For The Finish/Garnish.
- as needed Thin Sliced Jalapeño & Habeneros.
- as needed Hot Red Salsa Or Hot Sauce.
- as needed Jose Cuervo White Tequila.
- as needed Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- as needed Lime Wedges.
- as needed Lemon Wedges.
Step by step how to cook Mike's Angry Drunken Grilled Oysters:
- Super fine mince all vegetables in the Pico de Gallo section. Add spices as well. Mix..
- Stuff large shells with oysters generously with Pico de Gallo mixture. Top with Jalapeño and Habenero pepper slices. Grill for 5 minutes on high heat covered..
- At the finish, add the shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese and a good dash of Tequila to each stuffed shell. Grill 1 minute longer covered..
- Serve hot with lime and lemon wedges, hot sauces or salsa and fresh cilantro leaves. Enjoy!.