Mira's Coconut Muffin with Raisins - . Today I am sharing this Mira's Coconut Muffin with Raisins! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Mira's Coconut Muffin with Raisins with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mira's Coconut Muffin with Raisins:
- 175 grams Castor Sugar.
- 175 grams Butter (softened).
- 175 grams Self-raising Flour.
- 30 grams Desiccated Coconut.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence.
- 1/3 cup Raisins.
Step by step how to cook Mira's Coconut Muffin with Raisins:
- Preheat oven to 190°c, line the cupcake pan with paper cups..
- Sift flour, in order to get a better texture. Set aside..
- Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla essence..
- Add in flour to the butter mixture. Blend desiccated coconut in and mix until well combined. Put it in the paper cups and decorate with the raisins..
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..