Mom’s Fish Sisig - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Mom’s Fish Sisig! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Mom’s Fish Sisig with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mom’s Fish Sisig:
- Leftover fried fish.
- Ginger; minced.
- Bell pepper; minced.
- Garlic; minced.
- Onion; minced.
- Soy sauce.
Step by step how to cook Mom’s Fish Sisig:
- Prep your ingredients. I hope this picture can show you the portions I used...
- Sauté the garlic and ginger for 3 mins..
- Add in the bell pepper and onion; sauté for 1 minute. A pinch of salt helps the process. You can also substitute jalapeño for bell pepper if you like it spicy!.
- Add your fish. While sautéing, add 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, and a pinch of sugar. (My mom’s recipe uses Maggi Seasoning sauce and vinegar; it’s more tasty!) I also added a bunch of freshly cracked pepper..
- Squeeze some lemon over the top, and if you have cilantro that’s even better! Serve with steamed jasmine rice and a fried egg. Enjoy!.