Peanut Soba Noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Peanut Soba Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Peanut Soba Noodles with 18 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Peanut Soba Noodles:
- 3/4 cup Tofu.
- 3 tsp turmeric.
- 1 tsp paprika.
- 2 tbsp smooth Peanut butter.
- 3 onions.
- 1 tbsp ginger peeled and chopped.
- 2 cloves garlic peeled.
- 2 tsp Red Lotus Vegan Fish Sauce.
- 3 tbsp Fresh coriander.
- 1 tsp Chili powder.
- 2 tbsp peanut oil.
- 6 oz Coconut milk.
- 6 oz Vegetable stock.
- Juice of 1 lime.
- 1/2 cup Soba noodles.
- 2 tbsp chopped unsalted peanuts.
- 2 tsp Chili oil.
Step by step how to cook Peanut Soba Noodles:
- Pat dry the tofu with kitchen towel, cut into large cubes and place in a bowl. Coat with a teaspoon of turmeric, paprika and a pinch of salt and leave to sit for 10 minutes..
- In a blender add the peanut butter, 2 spring onions, ginger, garlic, "fish" sauce, coriander, rest of the turmeric, chilli powder, a drizzle of peanut oil and small pinch of salt. Blitz to a paste..
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil on a medium heat and fry your tofu for a few minutes until all sides are browned. Set the tofu aside on some kitchen paper..
- In a pan heat the remaining oil on a medium heat, add the peanut butter paste and cook for a couple of minutes stirring constantly. Now add the coconut milk and stock mix well. Turn up the heat and bring to a boil then reduce the heat and stir in the lime juice, allow to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook your noodles for 10 minutes, drain..
- Using two large bowls divide the noodles. Ladle over the peanut sauce and top with the fried tofu. To finish off scatter with chopped peanuts, spring onion and coriander and a drizzle of chilli oil..