Pinoy Pork BBQ - . Today I am sharing this Pinoy Pork BBQ! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Pinoy Pork BBQ with 7 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pinoy Pork BBQ:
- 1 kilo pork.
- Soy sauce.
- Whole pepper corn.
- Calamansi juice.
- Garlic pressed.
Step by step how to cook Pinoy Pork BBQ:
- Chop pork to desired size. Mine is medium..
- Put all ingredients to bowl. Marinate overnight..
- Put chopped marinated pork through the stick. The meat with the fat on the last section. Set aside the sauce for glaze..
- Prepare the coals in medium heat..
- Grill each side for 5 mins. Brush the sauce on each side for glaze..
- Grill for few minutes until brown..