Pizza Napoletana Dough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Pizza Napoletana Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Napoletana Dough with 5 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Napoletana Dough:
- 300 ml warm water.
- 1 gram active dry yeast.
- 15-20 grams salt.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 00 Flour (Caputo) as much as needed.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Napoletana Dough:
- In a bowl, using your hands, mix water and salt until completely melted.
- Add in yeast and mix until completely melted.
- Add flower in sprinkle motion.
- Using your hands, mix for about 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil and continue to mix in a folding motion.
- When correct consistency is reached take out and work on granite until smooth.
- Wait for 20 minutes.
- Use your hand to squeeze 2 fist size pagnottelle.
- Put pagnottelle into covered container for about 4-8 hours depending on temperature.
- At this point, the pizza dough can be frozen up to 3 months or stretched, topped, and cooked..
- An example of a cooked pizza with this dough.