Pork Adobo - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pork Adobo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Pork Adobo with 12 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork Adobo:
- 1/2 kg pork belly, cut cubes.
- 1/4 cup dark soy sauce.
- 1/4 cup vinegar.
- 2 clove garlic, minced.
- 1 medium onion, chopped.
- 1 bayleaf.
- 1 medium potato, cut cubes.
- 1 ground black pepper.
- dash msg..
- 1/4 cup water.
- 1 hard boiled egg.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar.
Step by step how to cook Pork Adobo:
- In a pan, bring water to a boil. Add the pork belly take out the scum. Let it boil until tender.
- Put the garlic, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, ground pepper and brown sugar. Cover and simmer for 10 mins. in low fire..
- Put the MSG and bay leaf and simmer for another 5 mins. Transfer in a plate and with the sliced hard boiled on top. ENJOY☺.