Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! This video will teach you how to make Pinoy Pork Barbecue. Grilled Pork Chop Pinoy Barbecue Style Pinoy Baked BBQ Pork Ribs Pinoy Chicken Barbecue with Yellow Fried Rice and Atchara Chicken Barbecue Chicken Inasal Inihaw na Manok Grilled Pork Belly Grilled Pork Loin Inihaw na Baboy. Pinoy pork barbecue are skewered marinated pork sliced that are grilled until perfectly done. This is a delicious Filipino recipe worth your time. Pinoy Pork Barbecue is a dish composed of marinated pork slices that are skewered and grilled.
The concept is somewhat similar to kebab, except that this. This Pinoy-style pork barbecue has been a staple in most Filipino occasions. It has a blend of sweet and savory goodness that Filipinos love!
You can cook Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue:
- 4 cuts of Pork Chop.
- 1 cup Soy Sauce.
- 1/2 Cup Calamansi Juice.
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar.
- 1/2 Tablespoon black Pepper.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced.
- For Dipping sauce.
- Soy sauce.
- Red onion.
- Black pepper (ground).
Place barbecue on a preheated grill. Baste pork often to keep the meat from drying out. Grill until pork is cooked through. Filipino Pork Barbecue made of pork slices marinated in sweet BBQ sauce and skewered in bamboo sticks.
Step by step how to cook Pork Chop Pinoy Style Barbecue:
- Combine all ingredients and marinate for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the charcoal, grill our marinated pork using the charcoal to add some smoky flavor..
- When cooking the chop make sure to use the marinade to add that strong flavor coming from the liquid use in marinating. Flip each side when it turns golden brown..
- For sauce procedure: Just combine all ingredient. You can adjust all the ingredients with your liking, thats why i didnt put any measurements to it..
- Serve (best with sauce).
- Keep in mind that sometimes we have different techniques or way of grilling its up to you on how you cook it..
These Filipino-style kebabs are seriously addictive! Welcome to Kawaling Pinoy where you'll find hundreds of delicious Filipino and Asian recipes. Make sure to browse around and pick a favorite. Panlasang Pinoy Recipes is a food blog created to share a collection of local and foreign recipes that have been modified to suit Filipino taste. Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web.