Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup:
- 1 pack instant noodles soup.
- 1 egg.
- 5 kaffir lime leaves.
- 5 cherry tomatoes.
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce.
- 1 tsp sweet soy sauce.
- 1/2 tbsp chili sauce.
- 1 calamansi/small lime.
- 1 stalk green onions.
- 2 pinches fried shallots.
- 500 ml water.
Step by step how to cook Premium Indomie Instant Noodles Soup:
- Prepare the ingredients. For the noodles, my favourite is Indomie Soto flavour. You can find this easily in Asian shop nearby. I found many of these abroad when I was traveling, even in Europe. You can substitute with any other instant noodles soup but the taste would be different..
- Pour the water in a cooking pot. Boil noodles and egg for 3 minutes over low medium heat. Be careful - watch the noodles, don’t let it soggy..
- Add kaffir lime leaves and tomatoes. Cook for another 2 minutes..
- Put the all the sauces, powders and oil from the instant noodles pack in the bowl. Move your cooked noodles into the bowl. No need to use all the water. Make sure you put the noodles and everything first then followed by the water in the pot. If you cooked it with a lot of water, don’t use the water too much for serving. Otherwise, it will tasteless..
- Add soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, chili sauce, small lime juice. Mix everything well..
- Put fried shallots and cut green onions on the top. Enjoy!.