Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust) - . Today I am sharing this Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! However, this certainly was "quick and easy," and the dough was very easy to work with. We love thin crust pizza, but would have preferred this to be a bit more tender. After experimenting with many pizza dough recipes, i came up with the perfect thin crust pizza dough recipe. Standup mixer and bread machine instructions. Perfect Thin Crust Pizza Recipe: Prep Time.
This thin crust pizza dough recipe is chewy, delicious, and super thin! This thin crust pizza dough recipe requires very few ingredients, so it's important that you use exactly While it's easy, thin crust pizza dough is not necessarily quick. Most of the time required for making the dough is letting it rise.
You can cook Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust) with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust):
- 5 cups flour.
- 1 1/2 tsp dry active yeast.
- 1 tbs sugar.
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 3/4 cup warm water.
- 1 tsp salt.
How To Make Thin Crust Pizza. This crust has a nice bit of crunch, but it's pliable enough to fold in half if required. Since we're keeping the crust on the thinner side, this dough doesn't actually require time to rise. When it goes in the oven, the heat gives the bread a quick burst of rising, so it.
Step by step how to cook Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust):
- In a bowl, mix warm water, sugar and yeast. Let sit for 5 min or so..
- Add the olive oil to the bowl, mix then add the flour and mix until ball forms..
- Roll out onto floured surface and knead the dough for 8-10 min. Form into ball and place in oiled bowl, brush top of dough with a little olive oil, set to rise for 3hr.
- Roll out dough onto floured surface(sprinkle little cornmeal for crunch as well), form into whatever pizza shape you want and top with desired toppings. Bake in 450°F 12-15min. ♡.
Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge. If you don't want to use all the dough, you can freeze it. Take a portion of dough, form into a ball, rub olive oil over it and. Quick pizza dough made with four ingredients only, great for thin or thick crust.