Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) - . Today I am sharing this Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist) with 16 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist):
- 1 Bowl prepared rice vermicelli noodles good for 4 servings.
- 2-3 Hungarian sausages (or substitute).
- 1/4 small cabbage.
- 1/8 small napa/chinese cabbage (oblong).
- 1/4 kg (1 cup) Green beans.
- Few pieces okra.
- Few pieces baby carrots.
- 2 long green chilies.
- 1/2 garlic head, finely chopped.
- 5 T Butter.
- 2-3 T light soy sauce or Worcestershire.
- 1-2 T oyster sauce.
- 2 T Cooking oil.
- Hungarian sausage broth.
- to taste Salt.
Step by step how to cook Rice Vermicelli With Sausages (Asian Bihon Noodles with a Twist):
- NOODLES: Prepare rice vermicelli noodles according to package instructions (Or soak in hot/boiling water until it slightly softens. note: this is not like spaghetti where you boil it in a pot full of water. Place just enough water for noodles to absorb it.).
- NOODLES: When slightly soft and water has been asborbed, transfer to a pan in low heat. Add a bit more water and mix in the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix well with spatula, cook until soft and not sticking together. Color should be lightly golden now. You can add more water-soy sauce-oyster sauce combo if you still see white noodles. Set aside..
- SAUSAGES: Cook Hungarian sausages in water, more than half submerged. If frozen, about 13 mins. DONT THROW AWAY the water/broth you boiled it in, set it aside. Remove and slice sausages, set aside..
- VEGGIES: Slice or roughly chop all veggies into bite sizes pieces. Set aside..
- VEGGIES: In a pan, sauté garlic in oil and butter until slightly golden. Sauté in veggies, beans-okra-carrots then last to go in are the cabbage slices. Season with salt. Taste and set aside..
- PLATING: Toss together a serving of noodles, a scoop of veggies, slices of hungarian sausage, and a drizzle of the sausage broth. Enjoy!.