Rockin' Guacamole - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Rockin' Guacamole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Rockin' Guacamole with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Rockin' Guacamole:
- 4 Ripe avocados.
- 1 Tomato, diced.
- 1/2 Sweet onion, diced.
- 4 Jalapeño peppers, chopped.
- 1 bunch Cilantro, chopped.
- 1 tbsp Lime juice, or juice squeezed from 1 lime.
- Salt, to taste.
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tbsp Tequila!!.
Step by step how to cook Rockin' Guacamole:
- Remove avocado from its shell and put into a bowl. Mash it all up using a potato masher or a fork..
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, jalapeños and cilantro. Add to the avocado..
- Add salt, to taste, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and Tequila. Mix well..
- Serve with tortilla chips..