Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with 13 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1 onion (chopped).
- 4 carrots (chopped).
- 4 celery stalks (chopped).
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped).
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 16 cups chicken broth.
- 2 bouillon cubes.
- Salt (to taste).
- Pepper (to taste).
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes.
- 16 ounces egg noodles.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..