Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Vegetable and Shrimp Pasta with GarlicYerbabuena en la Cocina. For this shrimp pasta recipe, you'll get nice subtle roasted flavors of fragrant garlic with each bite and a little spicy heat from the pepper flakes. Serve the pasta topped with the shrimp and vegetable mixture. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. Sprinkle with the basil leaves and lemon zest.
They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So when I invite that special guy to dinner, I like to prepare something Cook pasta according to package directions. Toss vegetables and shrimp with pasta.
You can cook Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta:
- 4 tbs unsalted butter.
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms.
- 1 medium zucchini sliced.
- 1 lb large shell-on shrimp.
- 2 cups water.
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles.
- 1 tsp creole or cajun seasoning (I use Tony Cachere's).
Serve topped with parmesan cheese and additional salt and pepper if desired. Try this Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta recipe, or contribute your own. Toss the peas and broccoli with the shrimp and vegetables, set aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta:
- Peel raw shrimp. Set shrimp aside in a bowl, sprinkle with creole seasoning, toss to coat, and return to refrigerator..
- Place shrimp shells in a small saucepan, add 2 cups of water, bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Pour liquid through a strainer into a bowl. Throw away shells..
- While stock is simmering, cook noodles according to package directions, and begin cooking remaining ingredients..
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a deep sided skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook until they just begin to soften (about 5 minutes). Add zucchini and shrimp. Continue cooking until shrimp is almost done, about 5 minutes more..
- Add shrimp stock. Bring to a boil. Let cook uncovered 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining butter until melted and incorporated. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat in sauce. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Cook pasta as per package instructions. Cook shrimp in a separate skillet or bake in oven (if not precooked). Check out this yummy (and easy) shrimp and vegetable pasta recipe. Instructions for our Easy Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta Recipe.