Spicy Glass noodle salad - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Spicy Glass noodle salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Spicy Glass noodle salad with 15 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spicy Glass noodle salad:
- Glass noodles (as much as you like).
- 8 long beans cut into 3 cm strips.
- Pickled carrots.
- 250 gms minced meat (pork/chicken).
- lettuce (5 leaves).
- 5 cloves garlic.
- 2 tablespoons dark soya sauce.
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil.
- olive oil.
- to taste salt and pepper.
- half a torch ginger (bunga kantan) *optional.
- 3 tablespoon sambal.
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce.
- 1 lime.
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts.
Step by step how to cook Spicy Glass noodle salad:
- Minced meat - marinade with salt, pepper and dark soya sauce for half an hour.
- Heat olive oil and sesame seed in a pan. Once slightly hot, put in garlic and saute for 2 mins. After that, add the minced meat into the pan. Stir fry till dark and dry. Set aside to cook..
- Boil the long beans till slightly soft. Drain and wash with cold water..
- Soak the glass noodles in hot water for 10 mins and drain..
- Chop the cabbage into slices. Mince the torch ginger..
- Add the lettuce, glass noodles, long beans, pickled carrots, torch ginger in a large bowl..
- Mix in chilli sauce, sambal, and squeeze in the lime. Mix well till combined..
- Add in the minced pork and crushed peanuts..