Tequila Lime Chicken - . Today I am sharing this Tequila Lime Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Serve with rice and pico de gallo salsa, if desired." Tequila Lime Chicken, a.k.a. Margarita Chicken, is one of those dishes that just screams fun. The marinade is a combination of tequila, lime, garlic and spices — and it's loaded with bright. These Tequila-Lime Chicken Tacos from Delish.com are the best.
Tequila-lime might sound like a margarita flavor profile, but we love using it in chicken marinades. Tequila Lime Chicken Recipe - Get your grill going, and add these wonderful citrus flavored grilled tequila lime marinated chicken to your summer menus! Squeeze half a lime over the chicken, garnish with.
You can cook Tequila Lime Chicken with 10 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila Lime Chicken:
- 1/2 cup gold tequila.
- 6 juice of 6 limes.
- 2 juice of 2 oranges.
- 1 tbsp chili powder.
- 1 tbsp minced poblano pepper.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic (3 cloves).
- 2 tsp kosher salt.
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- 2 lb chicken breasts.
This tequila lime chicken marinade is great if you're gonna just eat a chicken breast with some sides, but The flavors of the tequila and lime along with the flame-grilled flavor you get from grilling the. Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, sprinkle well with salt and pepper, and grill them. Tequila Lime Chicken - amazing chicken marinated with tequila, lime and garlic. This tequila lime chicken recipe tastes better than restaurant's.
Step by step how to cook Tequila Lime Chicken:
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, poblano pepper, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly..
- Add trimmed chicken to the marinade..
- Refrigerate over night, covered..
- Heat grill and brush the grates with vegetable oil to prevent the chicken from sticking..
- Remove the chicken breast from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Grill on one side for about 5 minutes over direct, high heat until nicely browned..
- Turn the chicken and cook an additional 10 minutes until just cooked through (145°F)..
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place on a plate..
- Cover tightly and allow to rest for 5 minutes..
- Serve hot..
- Pairs well with a lager: a crisp, refreshing light beer..
I love alcohol in my food, from Asian, Italian to Mexican. I absolutely love these tequila lime chicken wings. I've checked every single grocery in my area and noone has them. While chicken cooks, place a medium pan over medium heat. Add ghee along with red bell peppers.