Tuscan Garlic Shrimp - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Tuscan Garlic Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Tuscan Garlic Shrimp with 13 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tuscan Garlic Shrimp:
- 1 Lb Shrimp.
- 2 Tbsp Butter.
- 6 Cloves Garlic (minced).
- 1 Onion (diced).
- 1/2 cup white wine.
- 5 oz sun dried tomatoes.
- 1 3/4 cup cream (10%).
- 3 cups Baby spinach (chopped).
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese (grated).
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch with 1 Tbsp cold water (mixed).
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning.
- Parsley (for garnish).
Step by step how to cook Tuscan Garlic Shrimp:
- In large skillet, melt butter and garlic. Saute for 1 minute over medium high heat. Add shrimp amd continue cooking until pink. Transfer to bowl and set aside..
- Now add onion to the skillet, and saute until tender. Add wine and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, add cream and bring to a gentle simmer. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, add in Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Allow sauce to simmer for 2 minutes or until cheese melts through the sauce. Add the cornstarch mixture and continue to simmer will stirring until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp back into skillet, stir together. Put generous amount on your favorite pasta. Garnish with parsley..