versatile cookie dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this versatile cookie dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Sweet Sunday: Three Cookies, One Versatile Dough. No matter what you mix, in the cookies come out beautifully with this versatile cookie dough. This versatile cookie dough is easily turned into delicious treats for snacking or dessert using one of the variations below. Before starting the recipe, choose the variation you prefer. Try this easy recipe that you and your loved ones will surely enjoy doing.
In large bowl, creambutter and sugar until light and fluffy. beat milk and vanilla. combine flour and salt. A versatile cookie dough that you can add all sorts of different inclusions to make them uniquely Edible Cookie Dough is the perfect single serving cookie dough to satisfy your cravings without. With one easy cookie dough recipe base, you can make Nutella pinwheels, quick slice-and-bake sandies, and jammy Make the dough, and use the below options as a guide to cookie perfection.
You can cook versatile cookie dough with 8 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for versatile cookie dough:
- 2 cup butter,softened.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1/4 cup sweeened condensed milk.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 4 cup all purpose flour.
- 1 liter.
- 1 tsp 1/8. salt.
- 1 sprinkles,jimmies or colored sugar,optonal.
Transfer the cookie dough balls into freezer zip-top bags or airtight containers. The cookie dough balls can be baked straight from the freezer (add some baking time), or allowed to defrost on baking. This cookie dough is safe to be consumed raw for two reasons. The first is that this recipe doesn't Ways to Use this Cookie Dough Cake Filling.
Step by step how to cook versatile cookie dough:
- in large bowl,creambutter and sugar until light and fluffy.beat milk and vanilla.combine flour and salt;gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well..
- divide dough into five 1 cup portions; shape each into log 10-in- long roll.wrap individually in plastic wrap.refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle,or freeze for up to 3 months..
- To use frozen cookie dough:thaw in the refrigeratorovernight.bake according to recipe directions..
- to use refigerated cookie dough: cut roll into 1/4-inch slices.place 2in.apart on ungreased baking sheets.decorate with sprinkles,jimmies or colored sugar if desired.bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned.cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
This recipe is so versatile, and can be used in so many. Versatile Cookie Dough Recipe - Perfect For Cutting Into Imaginative Shapes! This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Edible Cookie Dough made with toasted flour and no eggs so you can enjoy worry-free! Chickpea Cookie Dough: These recipes feature protein-packed chickpeas as the primary ingredient.