Adobo Chicken Wings - . Today I am sharing this Adobo Chicken Wings! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Adobo Chicken Wings with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Adobo Chicken Wings:
- 2 cups white wine vinegar.
- 2 cups low sodium soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp ground pepper.
- 2 heads garlic, minced.
- 12 bay leaves.
- 4 pounds chicken wings.
Step by step how to cook Adobo Chicken Wings:
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, pepper and garlic in a large bown and mix thouroughly..
- Add chicken wings and stir in the bay leaves and submerge the wings in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours..
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove marinated wings from fridge and place in a large baking pan or skillet..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes checking often and adding marinade as needed..
- Remove cooked wings from oven and garnish with parsley and serve..