Apple cinnamon sour dough bread - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Apple cinnamon sour dough bread! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Apple cinnamon sour dough bread with 12 Ingredients and 15 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Apple cinnamon sour dough bread:
- 230 g water.
- 150 g sour dough.
- 40 g sugar.
- 380 g bread flour.
- 30 g milk powder.
- 5 g salt.
- 35 g olive oil.
- 2 tbsp raisins.
- For apple mixture.
- 2 small apple cut to 1cm cube.
- 2 tsp cinnamon.
- 1 tbsp sugar.
Step by step how to cook Apple cinnamon sour dough bread:
- My sour dough.
- Add water, sour dough, sugar, milk power and flour. Mix with spoon.
- Last add salt and olive oil.
- Mixing 10minutes until dough is shiny and smooth.
- Proof for 4 hours.
- Cut apple to about1 cm cube, add cinnamon and sugar, I airfry the mixture at 160 deg c for 15 minutes, this is personal preference as I like the apple to be softer.
- After 4 hours, double in size.
- Divide to 2 portions, gently push the dough to about 5x10 inches, place raisins and apple mixture.
- Roll, cut to half and twisted the roll.
- Place inside the baking tin.
- Proof another 1hour or until double the size with hot water below, in the oven.
- After 2nd proof, preheat the oven to 190 degree c, bake for 40minutes.
- Bread temperature 96~98 degree, well cook.
- Moist and soft 😃.