Banana Milk - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Banana Milk! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Banana Milk with 5 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Banana Milk:
- 1 Banana (ripe to the point of spotting).
- 1 cup Whole Milk or your preferred choice of dairy.
- 1 tbs Sugar or Honey, use half if you're not a fan of sweeteners.
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon (optional, but it enhances the flavor).
- Mix in some cocoa powder/syrup or nuts to enhance the flavor.
Step by step how to cook Banana Milk:
- Mash the banana in a container.
- Put the milk on low to medium heat on the stove, make sure to stir occasionally.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon, keep stirring until milk boils over light and turn off stove to let it cool, you can also place it in the fridge to chill it a bit.
- Step 4 Once Milk, is cool or chilled, pour banana puree into a container with lid(mason jar or water bottle), add the milk, cover it and shakeeeeeee it all..
- Pour into your desired drinkware or drink and enjoy, best served chilled.
- NOTE: You can forgo boiling the milk and just use cold milk. Make sure to add your sweetener to the banana then. You can also use a blender to just blend everything together. I choose to mash the banana when it's overly ripe and I like seeing some chunks of banana in drink. I also boil the milk beforehand because it enhances the flavor but all these also optional..