Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! Serve an Indian-inspired red curry for a delicious, easy one-dish dinner tonight. While the pork came out very, very tender (I used pork butt), I did not like the sauce--it was bland, and very greasy. This dish reminded me of food at an Indian or Thai buffet--not horrible, but not impressive and flavorful as a. Fresh steamed clams go perfect with Chef Keoni Chang's excellent recipe for Thai Red Curry. Mahalo for checking out this video and we hope you enjoy the.
Create your own customized Thai curry with the Recipe Maker. Add the pork, carrots, and ginger and continue to simmer, adjusting the heat as necessary. Grilled Fillet Of Salmon With Thai Red Curry Sauce.
You can cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry with 15 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- 3 LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- 18 steamer clams.
- 1/2 LG sweet onion, slivered.
- 1 med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- 3 LG radishes, sliced.
- 1 1/2 tbs minced garlic.
- 2 (13.5 Oz) cans coconut milk.
- 1 tbs granulated chicken bouillon.
- 2 tbs red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- 2 tbs brown sugar.
- 1-2 tbs fish sauce.
- 1 tbs dried basil.
- to taste Himalayan pink salt.
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- cooked jasmine rice.
Hard Fried Fish In Red Curry. Clams In A Spicy Citrus Broth. Steamer Dutch Oven Asian Thai Curry Recipes Coconut Recipes Fruit Mussel Shellfish Recipes Appetizer. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Step by step how to cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
This Thai Red Curry did the trick and I was able to prepare it. Red and green curries are the two most popular Thai curries. It starts with a homemade Thai red curry paste which is easily put together with your food processor or blender. Add coconut milk, chicken, and vegetables, and you have a heart-warming curry dish that will awaken your senses and boost your mood. This dish would traditionally have been simmered over a.