Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing - . Today I am sharing this Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! These prawns are crunchy, juicy, coated with oats, and crispy strips of egg floss. The aroma of cooking butter prawns We developed this recipe several years ago and featured as the exclusive dish on the menu of our cafe. Butter prawns with oats and egg floss may. Follow the steps how i did. To cook egg floss: Heat up wok.
This is by far my most favorite prawn's dish. I love the crunchy egg bits, the taste, the smell and the presentation of this dish. Clean and pat dry the prawns in paper towel.
You can cook Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing with 9 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing:
- 10 pcs Tiger Prawns.
- 2 chicken egg yolks.
- 2 salted egg yolks (boiled).
- leaves Curry.
- Birds eye chilli (optional).
- Evaporated milk.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1/4 tsp sugar.
Season them with a bit of salt. Salted egg butter prawns from the Chinatown Kitchen cookbook. Leave to cool a little, then mash with. Add butter; once butter melts, add salted egg yolks.
Step by step how to cook Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing:
- Add butter and some oil to wok and create a swirling motion, then add in the egg yolks and continue the swirling until bubble foam appear and brownish color and set aside. Let it cool down and you will have egg yolk floss..
- The prawn you need to Fly Oil or "Fei Yau" for 15 seconds in a wok of hot oil and set aside. You can also coat with crispy powder or flour to the prawn and fry it to make it crspier for dry style. Set the prawn aside..
- Add in butter to wok and stir fry some chilli and curry leaves till aroma, then add in 1/2 can of evaporated milk and continue to stir fry. Stir until the evaporated milk dry, to make dry style or leave some gravy for wet style. Add in the egg floss and salted egg yolk and seasoned with salt and sugar. Finally add in the prawn and mix everything together and serve..
Keep stirring until mixture turns foamy. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Plate up and garnish with sliced chillies, coriander, cherry tomatoes and Documents Similar To Salted Egg Yolk Prawns. Melt butter and saute aromatics in a pan. Add mashed egg yolk and the sauce will turn golden and foamy.