Caca's Fluffy Pandesal - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Caca's Fluffy Pandesal! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Caca's Fluffy Pandesal with 15 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Caca's Fluffy Pandesal:
- 2 1/4 tsp dry yeast.
- 1/4 cup warm water.
- 1 tbsp white sugar.
- Yeast mixture.
- Milk mixture.
- 1 cup evap milk.
- 4 tbsp white sugar.
- 1 tspn salt.
- 3 tbsp soften butter.
- Dough mixture.
- 2 cups bread flour.
- 1.5 tbsp powdered milk.
- 2 beaten eggs.
- 1 cup bread crumbs.
- 1 cup all purpose flour for kneading.
Step by step how to cook Caca's Fluffy Pandesal:
- YEAST MIXTURE....... mix all together the 2 1/4 tspn dry yeast ;1/4 cup water and 1 tbsp sugar, mix well then set aside let rise for 10 to 15 mins.
- MILK MIXTURE......mix all together 1 cup evap milk; 4 tbsp white sugar; 1 tsp salt ; and 3 tbsp soften butter. Heat at microwave for 1 mix...mix mix then set aside..
- DOUGH MIXTURE.....mix all together 2 cups bread flour; 1.5Tbsp powdered milk ; 2 beaten eggs and yeast mixture.
- Put in mixture (kirchenaid if available) slowly mix with milk mixture and add flour as needed.should be dry..
- Set aside dough put in a round greased pan then cover with cling wrap and leave at warm place for 1.5hrs. Let the dough rise..
- Transfer into a floured top, roll into log, cut to desired sizes, roll into ball, coat with bread crubms, put in a tray then cover with cling wrap,leave for 30mins let it rise at a warm place..
- After 30 mins bake at 185 deg c or 350 f for 15 to 18mins.