Cheesy Meat Quesadilla - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Cheesy Meat Quesadilla! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes! These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! To save time, use two non-stick pans. Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with lime wedges and sour. This simple dish is nonetheless mouthwatering -- a crispy, crunchy tortilla filled with globs of gooey melted cheese. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. filling: leftover cooked vegetables, cooked meat, crumbled tofu, cooked beans, fresh or frozen.
Looking for amazing authentic Mexican Quesadilla recipes? Find fresh chorizo and queso inspired quesadillas for dinner, parties, snacks, and more. Quesadillas are the ultimate easy weeknight meal or snack.
You can cook Cheesy Meat Quesadilla with 16 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheesy Meat Quesadilla:
- 1/2 Green bell pepper.
- 1 cup Onionchopped.
- 1 tbsp Garlicchopped.
- 2 cups chicken beef Cooked or.
- 1/2 cup Tomato chopped.
- 2 numbers Green chilli.
- 1 tsp Chilly powder.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder.
- 1 tsp Pepper powder.
- 1 cup cheese Shredded.
- 1.5 Cups All purpose flour.
- 1 pinch Salt.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil.
- 1/2 Cup water Warm.
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder.
Enjoy this collection of easy, cheesy quesadilla recipes everyone in the family will enjoy. Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best quesadillas.
Step by step how to cook Cheesy Meat Quesadilla:
- Firstly make dough for the tortillas using given ingredients manually or using a food processor..
- Divide the dough equally and make round balls.Cover them using a cling wrap and let it sit for few mins..
- Now roll them to thin roti size and cook them on a hot pan.Turn sides to get a golden brown color..
- Wrap the tortillas in a dish cloth and transfer to a airtight container..
- Now for the filling... we already have cooked meat(with pepper and salt)..
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and saute the onions and garlic..
- Once they turn light golden color add the bell peppers and tomatos and saute well..
- The veggies should be crisp and not too cooked.Now add meat pieces to this mixture and mix well..
- Add all the spices mentioned above and salt as needed..
- Let the filling be warm..
- Top one flour tortilla with shredded cheese and put the meat mixture,again some cheese and cover with another tortilla..
- Now in a hot griddle/pan place the quesadilla carefully and let the cheese inside melt.Turn the sides and once its crispy serve on to a plate..
- Cut the quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve along with sour cream and salsa..
These cheesy ground beef quesadillas are made with flour tortillas, they are crispy on the. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas, wiping out the pan between batches if the butter burns, and adding more butter, as needed. BBQuesadilla This quesadilla calls for pulled pork, Monterey Jack cheese, and barbeque sauce. How To Make An Easy Cheese Quesadilla With Onion and Green Chiles Quesadillas become a meaty main dish with rotisserie chicken, black beans and rice.