Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy) - . Today I am sharing this Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner! Easy and delicious comfort food I follow your steps to pan cooking chicken in all my recipes and it comes out perfect. Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce! A quick and easy chicken breasts dinner idea that's great for busy weeknights. Next, in place of flour, we are going to keep this on the low carb side and coat the chicken in grated parmesan cheese and seasonings.
Chicken breasts simmered in a creamy sauce make an easy but elegant dinner. Add broth to skillet; stir to scrape up browned bits from bottom of skillet. These skillet-cooked chicken breasts are served with a rich, creamy Parmesan sauce flavored with garlic and green onions.
You can cook Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy) with 11 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy):
- 300 gr Chicken breast.
- 1,5 onion.
- 200 ml coconut milk.
- 2 spoons minced garlic.
- 2 spoons kemiri paste.
- 1,5 spoon minced ginger.
- 2 spoons onion powder.
- 0,5 teaspoon black pepper.
- Bit of turmeric (to add some color).
- 200 ml water.
- 2 teaspoons dried red peppers.
Chicken Breasts With Creamy Parmesan Sauce. This creamy garlic chicken recipe is the ultimate easy comfort food! Tender chicken breast smothered in a creamy garlic sauce is irresistible. In my opinion, it's good enough to serve company, but it's also one of those dishes that work for a quick.
Step by step how to cook Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy):
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces..
- Fry the chicken in some oil, so that you get some flavor to it..
- Add the onion and fry it till you get that nice smell..
- Turn of the heat and add all other ingredients except for the water and peppers..
- Cook until you get the right texture and let it cook for a few minutes..
- Add the water..
- Add the peppers more or less as you like....
- Cook of some water until it looks like a sauce again..
- Serve the chicken in sauce with rice and other small snacks. Fish / vegetables / spicy prawns etc....
Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. I used light cream but half & half or heavy cream will work too! If you're a fan of spinach like we are, toss in a cup of chopped spinach at this point! Skillet Chicken with Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce. Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken is easy enough for weeknights but worthy of guests.