Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles - . Today I am sharing this Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles with 20 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles:
- For the chicken:.
- 2-4 chicken thighs.
- 3 tbsp Crisco oil.
- 1 tsp powdered ginger or fresh ginger.
- 1 tbsp red chili paste (I use Gochujang).
- 1 tsp soy bean paste.
- 6 cups water.
- 3 tbsp chicken soup base or more to your taste.
- 3 beef bullion cubes.
- 1 packet onion soup mix.
- 2 tbsp red chili paste.
- 1 tbsp miso soybean paste.
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar.
- 2 packs Japanese style noodles (udon).
- 2 packs Halo sea salt seaweed finely chopped.
- 6 green onions thinly chopped.
- 2 carrots thinly sliced.
- Mushrooms (shitake or white).
Step by step how to cook Chicken Miso Ramen Noodles:
- In a skillet on medium heat, add 3 tbsp crisco oil saute mushrooms and 3 cloves of garlic minced..
- In a pot, boil first 11 ingredients together that are in the broth section..
- Add the sauted mushrooms and garlic to your broth..
- In that same skillet on medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Coat your chicken with the cornstarch. Put the chicken in the skillet, brown on both sides. Sprinkle ginger on one side, flip over and with your spoon spread red chili paste and soy bean paste on the other side. Now, flip and let it get a little crispy..
- Now that your chicken is done, put on cutting board and cut into strips or quarters and add it to your soup. Let it all boil together for about 15 minutes..
- Add an egg if you like. Boil 3 eggs for exactly 7 minutes. Yellow should be a little runny..
- Serve with green onions and a delicious egg..