Chicken Tinola - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Chicken Tinola! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Tinola with 12 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Tinola:
- 1 kg chicken cut into pieces.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed.
- 1 finger sized ginger, sliced.
- 1 medium red onion, sliced.
- 1 tsp fish sauce.
- 1 tsp ground black pepper.
- 3 cups water.
- 1 chicken cube.
- 1 1/2 cups sayote or unripe papaya, sliced.
- 1 red bell pepper, juliened.
- 2 cups chilli or malunggay leaves.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Tinola:
- Heat cooking oil in a large pot.
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onion until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken pieces and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add in the fish sauce and black pepper and pour in the water and sayote.
- Bring to boile and simmer for 5 minutes to cook the chicken.
- Add in the chicken cube and bell pepper and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, add in the chilli leaves and simmer for 2 minutes before turning off the heat..
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!.