Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste with 16 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste:
- 300 g White Tofu.
- 250 g Shrimp (Medium Size).
- 3 Cloves Garlic.
- 3 Cloves Shallots.
- 3 Green Chilli Pepper (Jalapeno Works Fine).
- 3 Red Chilli Pepper.
- 1/2 Onion.
- Green Onion (Optional).
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Soysauce.
- 1 Tbsp Light Soysauce.
- 1 Tsp White Pepper (Ground).
- 1 Tsp Salt.
- 1 Tsp Powdered Mushroom Broth.
- 1 Cube Powdered Chicken Broth.
- 2 Tsp Granulated Sugar.
- 2 Tbsp Fermented Bean (Usualy In a Bottle / Jar).
Step by step how to cook Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste:
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe... https://youtu.be/n0EWdXAxwjo.
- Diced The Tofu & Deep Fried Until Golden Brown. Then, Drain The Excess Oil With a Strainer or Paper Towel..
- Prepare the Shrimp. Slice In The Middle And Remove The Veins. Then, Cut All The Vegetables, Finely Minced The Garlic, Slice The Shallots, Diagonaly Slice Green Chilli Pepper & Red Chilli Pepper, Peel Half of The Onion And Slice..
- Add 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Taucheo In Chinese) Into a Mortar & Pestle, And Pound It Until The Beans Turn Into a Fine Paste..
- Heat Around 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil & Saute The Garlic & Onion, Followed By the Rest of the Vegetables, And Cook For About 2 Minutes..
- Add the Fermented Bean Paste & Stir With the Vegetables, Then Add the Shrimp And Stir Again..
- After The Shrimp Turn A Little bit Pink, Add 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth, 1 Tsp Powdered Mushroom Broth, 1 Tsp Salt, 2 Tsp Sugar, 50ml Water, And Stir Well. This is the Picture of Powdered Mushroom Broth, You Can Find it At Any Asian Market. This is a Subtitute for MSG, its Healhtier Because it Makes from Mushroom Broth..
- Put Back the Tofu Into the Pan, And Add 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, Stir & Cook For 2 Minutes. And Move to the Serving Bowl.
- For Optional Green Onion, Just Slice Them Diagonaly / Long. And Toss Them Into the Serving Bowl & Mix Well (Like a Salad) While it Still Hot..
- Your Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste Is Ready to Served..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe. ^_^.