Clarke's Shrimp Scampi - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Clarke's Shrimp Scampi! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Clarke's Shrimp Scampi with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Clarke's Shrimp Scampi:
- 1 lb Shrimp (raw, cleaned, deveined, and shelled).
- 2 tbsp Butter.
- 2 clove Garlic (diced).
- 2 Shallots (diced).
- 1/4 cup Sun dried tomatoes (diced).
- 1/4 cup chicken stock.
- 1/4 cup Very dry sherry.
- 1 tbsp Capers.
- 1 dash Lemon Juice.
- 1 dash Parmesan cheese.
Step by step how to cook Clarke's Shrimp Scampi:
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, shallots, and sun-dried tomatoes, stir until ingredients have become soften..
- Stir in very dry sherry and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink..
- Turn down heat to low and stir in capers and some lemon juice..
- Serve hot over linguine and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese!.