Coconut pudding in real coconut - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Coconut pudding in real coconut! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Pour the coconut water into a bowl. Please like this video and subscribe to my channel#HerCastillo #summerdessert #coconut #coconutpudding #nobake Instagram ►. Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding with a tropical kick - super easy to make, a real joy to eat and it's vegan too! Maybe even better than the "original"? All throughout my childhood I had to eat rice pudding.
It wasn't coconut rice pudding, but still, I really didn't like it. This old fashioned Homemade Coconut Pudding made with coconut milk and coconut cream is the perfect Coconut custard cannot be made without dairy. It simply will not emulate the real thing.
You can cook Coconut pudding in real coconut with 5 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Coconut pudding in real coconut:
- 1 young coconut.
- 1 envelope gelatin (=2 ½ tsp = 7 grams).
- 1 cup fresh coconut water from the coconut.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 Tbsp sugar (optional).
Chia Coconut Pudding is a healthy, filling snack that tastes like dessert. Try this gluten-free, vegan recipe for a guilt-free treat! The rice is tender but not mushy, and coconut is present but not overwhelming. Any leftovers will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for several days, perfect for enjoying hot or cold.
Step by step how to cook Coconut pudding in real coconut:
- Cut open the coconut. Watch video for full instruction: youtube.com/watch?v=Ay0e8nXt72Q.
- Pour the coconut water into a bowl.
- Transfer 1 cup filtered coconut water into a saucepan.
- Add milk, sugar and gelatin to the saucepan.
- Whisk the mixture and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat the mixture gently and stir until dissolved. Then remove from heat.
- Pour 1 cup mixture back the coconut shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Although I enjoyed the coconut custard I made earlier this month, it didn't turn out as creamy as I had hoped. Once thickened, the coconut pudding mixture is divided into four small dessert dishes or ramekins. It's then placed in the refrigerator to set. This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! You'll love this healthy and easy recipe!