Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup with 10 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 3 cups cooked chicken (can use rotissiere cicken).
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cheese soup.
- 6 cups chicken broth.
- 1 cup milk.
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced or chopped.
- 2 carrots thinly sliced or chopped.
- 1 (1 oz) packet of powdered ranch dressing mix.
- 1 (2.25 oz) package real bacon bits.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 8 oz packaged uncooked egg noodles.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large kettle combine chicken, cheese soup, chicken broth, milk, chopped celery, sliced carrots and bacon bits. bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer & cook for about 30 minutes or until vegtables are soft n tender.Stir in egg noodles and cook about 5 minutes or till noodles are tender. Serve with your favorite bread. and can top with more cheddar cheese..